Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just some random stuff

I love finding random stuff online! My goodness, I could get lost by clicking link after link within this tangled web they call the internet, couldn't you?

Here's some random cool stuff I stumbled across today:

Foot Tattoos - Yes, I said foot tattoos...lol. After watching these videos and seeing how painful these tattoos are, it looks as if talking about foot tattoos is all I will EVER do...lol!

How To Build a Chicken Coop - Now HERE is some info everyone needs....certainly we all want fresh eggs from our own backyard, right?

But wait... it's about to get better - Here's something everyone needs:

Fluke Infrared Thermometer - well, they look really cool!

That's it for today. Stick around for more random stuff on another link clicking day.

No comments: