Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Squidoo Cash Machine - See MY Personal Results Testing SquidooCashMachine.com

I tested the techiniques and affiliate marketing methods in Squidoo Cash Machine. You can see my personal results, screenshots of my Clickbank account, my dashboard, and more.

My over-all summary of Squidoo Cash Machine is that if you do NOT read it, and you do NOT use the methods...

You are leaving money on the table.

This Squidoo guide and info can be found at http://www.SquidooCashMachine.com
clipped from www.squidoo.com

Squidoo Cash Machine - My Personal Results From Using The Techniques


I then tested out the techniques in Squidoo Cash Machine.

Three days of using it. That is THREE days from first getting a lens url/name, to publishing it, to Google finding it... those kind of BEGINNING three days in the life of a lens.....

In those first THREE days I made THREE Clickbank sales.

On the fourth day, I made a post on my blog showing my results. While I was typing that post...

I made three MORE sales within an HOUR!

That is SIX sales in FOUR days just from using Squidoo Cash Machine.

Really.

Read about how I used Squidoo Cash Machine to see these kinds of results in just FOUR DAYS on my blog.

Read: My Results From Using Squidoo Cash Machine
blog it

No comments: