Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When Must I Start Taking Money From My 401k Account?

If you have a 401K and are finding yourself facing money troubles, you may be wondering what the rules are about tapping into some of that cash. As you probably already know, virtually all employers have severe restrictions in place concerning withdrawals. The heaviest restrictions are for those people who are still with the company and are under the age of 59 1/2.

If you are wondering, “When can I take money out of my 401K,” here are the facts:

Read More at: Facts About Taking Money Out Of Your 401k at Bad-Credit-Home-Financing.com

Posted via web from One Very Awesome Posterous Blog

1 comment:

zhului said...

thanks for allow me for commenting i think it very helpful for me and also new joiner i also same like work if you like please wist also my page thanks