Thursday, January 28, 2010

Make Your Own Aloe Vera Drinks at Home

If you're watching your weight, you can make the non-fat fruity aloe vera smoothie. For this recipe you will need: ¼ cup sliced apple, ¼ cup banana, 1 juiced orange, 4 tablespoons honey and 8 tablespoons of the gel. Blend everything together and enjoy. Aloe vera drinks are great in improving your digestive system and your overall well-being. There are plenty of ways on how you can enjoy the goodness of this miraculous plant. Add any fruit or juice of your choice and crushed ice if you don't have a blender at home. When I'm too lazy to make a smoothie, I just add orange juice with the prepared gel and I take it 30 minutes before my meal to aid with my digestion.

To find out about the many health benefits of aloe vera drinks, feel free to stop by http://www.aloeverahealthbenefits.info

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sherise_Hyman-Embrey

Posted via web from One Very Awesome Posterous Blog

No comments: